Tuesday, July 01, 2008

secret joy

Um. How did I not know they were making a bigscreen version of "Mamma Mia"? HOW? I love campy crazy things like this. Hell, I even love ABBA. They're like Ace of Base, but so much more more... classic. I secretly love the movie "Muriel's Wedding" (okay maybe not-so-secretly...) and I was literally shocked today when I saw pictures for some premiere of this movie I wasn't even AWARE of. Perhaps I've had my "Twilight" movie (in theatres 12.12.08!) blinders on.

Who is as excited for this as me?? It's okay to admit. It's got Meryl Streep in it -- she has an Oscar so it has to be good, right? ;) Pierce Brosnan! Colin Firth! Both fabulous -- and fabulous looking! It even has that HI-larious girl from "Mean Girls". I have no idea what her name is, but I loved her then so I'm sure I'll love her now.

I just had to share the joy. This is a good thing, people.

1 comment:

suzy's jewels and gem said...

i can't wait to see momma mia also! when do you leave to idaho?