Saturday, July 19, 2008

Garage sale craziness

Today we had a garage sale at the new house to get rid of all the crap we don't need (and there was a lot of that...) Remember, I've learned to have the garage sale BEFORE the move, not after -- so please, don't try this at home.

Johannah and Joe were selling a lot more than we were, since they're combining households and all. But we did make enough to make a hefty dent in the cost of a new crib, since someone *ahemahemMikeahem* broke ours in the move.


William in Jo's 1990 prom dress looking sassy. He went out to the street and waved down cars.



Aidan covered in price tag stickers. He's yours for $10.... okay, $8. But that's as low as I can go.

Wesley looking cute, per usual -- finally cut one of his first teeth and is a much happier boy.(didn't I mention that he was sloooowly cutting teeth this week? Of course he was, why wouldn't he be up all night crying the week we were moving? It makes perfect sense.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay, Anna... I said this before and I'll say it again. Someone else's hands were on that crib when it broke. I won't name and names, though. *ahemahemAnnaahem*

:)

Bryan said...

Sounds to me like the wood was bad. When the wood is bad wood happens. AHEMAHEMWOODAHEM