Wednesday, May 14, 2008

mild obsession


Okay I lied, it's more like a rampant obsession. Am I the only one having somewhat inappropriate dreams about Edward from the "Twilight" series by Stephenie Meyer? I certainly hope not, since I just bared my soul to everyone. Pre-ordered book 4? Check. Cleared schedule for midnight showing of "Twilight" movie on December 12? Check. Downloaded movie poster as desktop wallpaper? Check (seriously, people -- I'm not proud of this. I may need help.)

Have you read this book? Seriously, if you haven't yet you should really move that to the top of your priority list (tip: put it waaaay higher than laundry). And don't listen to my mother -- I love her but she obviously doesn't know what she's thinking in regards to these books.

Oh and I totally lied again. Somewhat inappropriate... teehee.


5 comments:

Nancy Williams said...

"And don't listen to my mother -- I love her but she obviously doesn't know what she's thinking in regards to these books."

teehee!

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz. That's what I have to say about this series. But if Edward floats your boat, I'd never try to sink it. ;)

Still. Anyone who wants to borrow my copy of Twilight, just give a holler...

Anonymous said...

Duuuuuude....Twilight, yeah, I'm ALL over that.

Though, truth be told, I'm a Jacob fan *ducks having things thrown at her*

Totally xpost to myspace. I'll leave you comments, if you leave me some. Sighhh, people just message me, instead of commenting. Its annoying.

Megan

Anna said...

Whaaat??? Jacob??? That's insanity, lady. :)

And I think my mom may be senile. ;) There's no other explanation, really.

Anonymous said...

Per our conversation two days ago, I hope you are still planning on including me in the midnight premier event. I'm coming along with you whether you like it or not.
Em

Anonymous said...

Yeah, totally Jacob. Though, the 3rd book I have on order and haven't read yet..as of the second book...Jacob loves Bella for herself. No blood thing, no lack of thought reading. Just as she is. Even when she was all depressed and closed off, he still loved her. That shit kills me.

Megan

*hope this doesn't show up twice!