Wednesday, March 08, 2006

And...we're back!


Yay! Our computer just recently returned from a nasty 2 week vacation. Were you all just worried sick about us? I'm sure you were, and the only reason our voicemail box wasn't flooded with concerned messages was that all your phones were broken, right? Right, I thought so. Well, Mike just finished installing photoshop so I could work my red-eye reducing magic on the bright-eyed Mr. Naked Cutebutt, whose new favorite thing is apparently watching the bathtub fill up...

3 comments:

Buffy said...

YAYAYAYAY! You're back! I get my baby fix again!

Sorry to hear about your virus troubles... They can happen to the best of us.

Anonymous said...

i can't believe how big he is getting and look at all that hair !! i can't wait to see him he is just adorable :) auntie steph needs some serious hugs from that cutie :)

Nancy Williams said...

yum yum YUMMY! What a darling babyboychild...

love from his grammy! :)