Saturday, February 25, 2006

"Get me outta here!"



So today we put a baby gate at the top of our steps. Well, I shouldn't say we. And this time, I can't even say that I did this... all the credit goes to my boss. Yes, I was so pitiful and my boss is so kind, that he came to my house this afternoon with his tools and did me this huge favor. He and his wife are expecting their third baby in April, though, so maybe I was doing him the favor and helping him brush up on his babyproofing skills. Yeah, I'll just keep telling myself that.

Thanks John!!!

2 comments:

Buffy said...

Too CUTE! He seems quite content to have found something with which he can pull himself up to standing position. Heh.

Anonymous said...

Let me in I'm starving !!!!!!!!!


Mike that was 4 u just in case you didn't know :)