I think I like this Mother's Day thing... here's the evidence in its favor:
1. I got flowers, and they were even delivered to my door.
2. I got to sleep in until 8:00 this morning.
3. I got breakfast and coffee brought to me in bed.
4. My friends and family have called me simply to send their love!
5. I haven't had to change any diapers so far today.
6. We've relaxed all day and even went to the park (see Exhibit A)
So far this is evidence is pretty indisputable. I'm going to have to say that I am definitely in favor of this holiday continuing at my home. Maybe even two or three times a year.