Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween

I figured I would pop in and post some pictures from our day since many of you may have forgotten what Aidan looks like because I've neglected my duties so....


Here's my bat boy right before I took him trick-or-treating to a few houses on our street. Like the fangs?


Digging in the candy bowl... must be genetic, since he's never actually tried candy so doesn't even know of its wondrous qualities.


Checking out the goods after coming home - the most important part of the evening, as many of you know. By next year a pencil with dracula's picture taped to it won't be quite so cool, I bet.

5 comments:

Megan Betty said...

Oh my goodness he so cute! He is looking more and more like YOU! I love you Miss Anna, it looks like you guys had a good halloween! I love you.

Buffy said...

OMG! He's awake! That must have been a world's record (42 days, 18 hours and 40 minutes if you're counting) in naptime!

His costume is adorable and so are you. :) I hope you let him at least taste that bit o' goodness upon which he's got such a firm grip!

Nancy Williams said...

He is by far the cutest little batchild I've ever laid eyes on -- and he looks the spittin' image of his mommy in that smiley picture.

What a darling!

Anonymous said...

Such a cute little bat! And I love love love Mama's comments about the pencil with dracula's pencil-- at this point it's better than candy.
Chica, we miss you over at the bump. I in particular have been thinking of you... give me an email sometime if you like.

Anonymous said...

He is totally adorable :) Good choice with the Twix big boy!!